Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sec 3 NYAA camp

back from NYAA Camp @ Changi Coast Adventure Camp...I had thought that it would be a boring camp but i actually enjoyed it as the time seems as if it flew...So fast the 3 days 2 nites past...

Introduction of Instructors:Instructor Ting ting and Khai

We done Land expedition,Sea expedition (Kayaking) and Cycling expedition...
for the land expedtion, we had to walk and find places through a clue card given and we had to go for river crossing after that...It is something like The Amazing Race...

Sea expedition(Kayaking)...i had to row very hard as my buddy is not very good in kayaking...I managed to get to the 'finishing line' but i had difficulties rowing back as i had my energy drained...

Finally, for the cycling expedition,we had to cycle from CCAC to Changi Village...I enjoyed the whole process as i could cycle with my classmates and we all had fun...

On the last night , we had a BBQ dinner,we had a choice of rice,noodles,or both to go with the BBQ...We were given 2 chicken wings,2 hotdogs and 3 satays...I only ate 1 hotdog,2 satay and did not eat any chicken wings as i was too full...

No comments: