Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top ten Pick up lines~~~

#10 Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.
#9 Are you an interior decorator? When I saw you the room became beautiful.
#8 Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
#7 I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
#6 You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
#5 Giant polar bear (What?) It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is....
#4 Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
#3 I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
#2 Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
#1 You say "I bet you $20 I can kiss you without using my lips." She says, "Bet's on." You kiss her then say, "I lost."

No comments: