Saturday, May 2, 2009

Swine Flu is now "taking over" the world..
Many countries are now affected...
But why does it have to bother me now that i am one of the "captain " of the Azures...
My dad jus told me to go down to Avt less nowadays due to swine flu...
Although i said okay...
But in my mind is...
WTF...
How can like that?
but...
Although he say cannot...
I will still find time to go down to meet up wif the members...

So...In Summary...
Swine Flu...
Get the kcuf out of
ere...
so that i am able to go down more often after the exams...
Need ot study in order to pass my exams...
But feeling lazy...
Need to make a final decision ...

Tmr hav a tournament...
Am i able to go down?
Is my deck able to compete against all other players there?
Need to improve in alot of aspects...

No comments: