Sunday, March 22, 2009

AVT Tournament Day 7(21/3/09)

Did not post day 6 as i did not play much that day...
Nothing to say abt it...

Day 7...
Started wif 2 chips...
fought with Clarence Foo...
Used a Fish + D.A.D deck...
well...
Too strong an opponent...
LOST...
My Frogs not listening to me...
All just come out randomly...
All that I need then never come out...

Left wif 1 chip...
Fought against i guy called Eric...
I thought he would be an easy target...
But he turns out to be a Counter Fairy Guy...
LOST...
Every move I make...
He counter...
Spell Speed 3 somemore...

NO more chips...
For the rest of the games...
i did not play...
Just judge...

Need to improve on my Froggies...
The previous Owner of the frog deck...
Abandoned them...
I took over the deck...
Something like Jiraiya dead...
Then,Naruto come back revenge...

Is the Tournament using our S-rank mission?
Well...
I dunno...
It all depends on the Azurekage...

No comments: