Saturday, March 28, 2009

AVT Tournament Day 8

Today = Day eight of tournament...
It will be = to the final battle day 1...
Tmr will be the final battle finale...

Today restarted paying $2...
Wif 2 chips...
My first match is against my bro...
I almost lost...
But,of course la...
I won...
Now...
4 chips...

Match 2...
Played against a burn deck...
My "kapos" won...
Apparently because of my level being too low for him to do anything...
now...
5 chips...

Match 3...
Played a guy using Zombie...
Erm...okay okay...
I won...
Now...
6 chips...

My last match for the day...
Played against my bro again...
This time more intense...
A lot of turns is just to draw...
And end turn...
I somehow managed to win...
Now...
7 chips...


Now for the guy who like monarchs...
U wan me to look for more pics of the monarchs rite?
Link is...
http://images.google.com.sg/images?um=1&q=monarch+yugioh&sa=N&start=36&ndsp=18
Next time if u wan monarch images...
go wikia or google search la...
So lazy...
The previous Frog user = Ero sanin...
Current frog user = Naruto...
Next = Konohamaru???

No comments: